Friday, April 24, 2009

MAKEUP!!!!!!

So I'v started my make up courses...and I love em. I've done make up on a few people now and it's coming out ok... I'm not in full control of the brushes yet, but in
 time I know i will be. 

This is a girl brittany f
rom my class... I did a fairly simple make up job on her. Simple foundation, a light
 mauve blush, a sort of springy eye (li
ght purples and a very soft pink for a highlight), a little bit of contouring.. and i finished it with a soft kinda cinnamon lip. I think it came out ok for being my first time ever applying make up!





This is my friend Kara, I again did a simple job... basic foundati
on, udereye concealer, light pink blush, a small amount of contouring, I went for a more  of a almost smokey eye with browns, peaches and a small hint of purple... simple brown eyeliner and some dark brown mascara. Her lips are a mixture of a warm, sparkly brown with a little magenta and clear gloss. It came out p
retty in person... but the flash on my camera did something weird to it... but not bad in general. 





here's some shots of her just smiling :o)



Also I've been reading the Kevyn Aucoin books Making Faces and Face Forward... he's legit amazing. I suggest everyone to go out and get them!  His books are lively, give great advice, and give a little insight to why makeup is so amazing. The transformation pics he has in the books are worth buying them alone... they're about 20 bucks.. not horrible for great work! 

I'll be posting more pics soon! 

1 comment:

  1. It looks great! You'll have to practice on me some time haha.

    ReplyDelete